CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

:(

Urgh, now we are not going to Michigan. :(

DH found a truck cap cheaper at a spot closer to home - a few hours away - so that's that. He's going to pick it up tonight.

I'm renting Rachel Getting Married, Slumdog Millionaire, The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas, and Bedtime Stories. And eating Indonesian rice, a mille-feuille, and strawberries. Perhaps also some kettle corn. You're all welcome to come over. There shall be wine.

But don't piss me off, or I'll squirt Lupron all over you. hahaha j/k

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Careful with the Lupron! That crap isn't cheap!

Have fun and enjoy your evening! I am sure you'll enjoy the goodies, lol.

one-hit_wonder said...

Ok, ok, you're right. There shall be no unnecessary squirting of Lupron tonight. lol

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you don't have to worry about traveling with lupron. Enjoy your movies, I'd come over if I could!

Britt said...

what is mille-feuille?

one-hit_wonder said...

Mille-feuille is a dessert: a Napoleon cream slice. Thick vanilla cream/pudding bookended by phyllo pastry (there are other kinds, though). So good!

..al said...

You make the milley filley sound mouthwatering...

How was Slumdog Millionaire?

Britt said...

oh wow, that sounds SO good!! I really need to take a trip up to Canada soon, whenever you talk about what you made for dinner it always sounds delicious! (of course the food would not be the main reason I would come) ;-)