CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

lupron and easter bunnies

Am finding the Lupron not too bad so far, except that it seems to have made AF a drippy mess. lol

I have had a few hot flashes, but nothing unmanageable, and occasionally the feeling of an impending headache. Didn't get that on Suprefact.

And my bbs still hurt, but whatever - they always do with cycling.

Does this mean that real menopause won't be too bad? Hm.


_____________________________________________

Here is a game from The Angry Infertile. You have to guide the sperm up the female plumbing to meet the Golden Eggie (well, said egg appears as a sun, for whatever reason).


DH saw what I was doing and wrested control over the laptop. This is what ensued:



DH: What's this?



Me: A game.



DH: I'm playing this.



Me: All right. Art imitating life, and all that jazz.



DH: What? This game is dumb. I'm gonna win.



[Plays game, keeps getting killed by leukocytes and hostile cervical mucous. Becomes increasingly frustrated. I laugh about art imitating life. Finally DH wins. Joyfully, I think, "Please! Let life imitate art!" An embryo forms, then it becomes a fetus, and just before it clearly becomes a baby...]



DH: Ooh, I hope it's an Easter bunny.

1 comments:

..al said...

Oh well...it is nice that Lupron is not being more than the usual witch that it is..

Oy Yay, Easter bunnies!