I'm home, and about to sleep. Will write more later. For now, apparently Dr H retrieved 21 eggs.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh no, not another infertility blog! Yes, it's your lucky day. I'm not barren anymore, but still infertile, and still yammering about it.
I'm home, and about to sleep. Will write more later. For now, apparently Dr H retrieved 21 eggs.
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 3:43 p.m.
7 comments:
Whoo Hooo for 21 eggs!!!!
I hope that means a lot of babies for you very soon!!!
Congtats! Welcome to the 2ww. Much relaxation.
Wow...you're a regular mass producer! Congratulations and here's to a successful transfer.
I'm glad at least one of us is having some luck (it's definitely not me). Hope you feel better soon.
Glad things went well. REST UP! Can't wait to hear your fert. report.
21....dancing...21...dancing...21!!!
Good Luck....step by step, inch by inch! ...21....dancing!
Post a Comment