CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

update

Estrogen jumped to 13,700, so I'm coasting tonight, and will trigger tomorrow (we're probably going to sacrifice a few of the bigger follies for the bulk of the smaller ones). Back for more monitoring in the morning. Ovaries are heavy again, and still sprouting. As a joke, Dr P at the clinic interrupted my u/s to ask the lab tech if she needed coffee or an intermission or something. lol

Was nice to have spicy-apple-chai-something tea (very tasty) at Starbucks afterward with Kate. :) If you've got any words of experience/comfort for her re: dipping estrogen levels, please visit her over here - that would be great.

Then went browsing around at H & M and Chapters, but didn't buy anything. It was relaxing.

Tongue is dried out from all the salt, and I haven't even had that much today!

DH is picking a silly fight with me over nothing - I don't know what his problem is - so I think I'll go for a walk.

6 comments:

Victoria said...

OHW, Dr P is very nice, she wears such a beautiful smile on her face. Always. I had to tell her. Glad things seems to be working out for you. Watch the heavy ovaries.

Kate said...

Maybe you can send some of your excess E2 over my way? I could use it. I totally don't get it - more are growing, I'm slowly starting to feel a little heaviness, and yet still no rise? Please God let it be a lab error!
It was great to chat this morning. There aren't that many people I can ramble on with for 4 hours, since I'm pretty shy, but you're very easy to talk to. :)

'Murgdan' said...

Dannnnnggggg....fly estrogen fly! Glad things are progressing.

..al said...

I hope everything was resolved by now...and DH had cooled off.

I have no experience in dipping E2 levels, so can't say anything about them....Good Luck with the ER.....I want you to be an overfull hen!

A giant thumbs up sign has been pasted your way....

Lori Lavender Luz said...

So hard when a DH does this.

Wishing you the best from here forward!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are coasting. I honestly I have never spoken to anybody with that high of an E2. I thought my 4000 was high with my 3rd fresh cycle. Yours takes the cake. Wishing you the very best.