Three more bcp days left.
Start Lupron tonight. Suprefact didn't bother me last time: I didn't get hot flashes or anything. Is Lupron going to be much different?
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
a feminist gets (her ovaries) suppressed...
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 12:44 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I didn't have hot flashes but I did have moodiness big time.
Lupron reacted with me, BIG TIME. It said to expect side effects like menopause and holy crap, did I! I had hot & cold flashes, couldn't sleep, I was so moody that it was ridiculous. I hope you don't get the effects that I did.
I didn't have any side effects on lupron at all. How long will you be on lupron before you go for baseline check?
For me AF arrived today finally :) so I have another base u/s and blood work tomorrow.
I like your topic.
Feminism - contradictions? Empowerment!
A feminist twist to pregnancy. Am I making sense?
====
First lupron cycle - hot and cold flashes
Second Lupron flashes- none
Re: Lupron responses.
Urgh, sounds gross. I didn't have any s/e from the Suprefact, so I am hoping (*fingers crossed*) for the same this time. Thanks for the responses.
Giggle: Glad af finally arrived! Good luck on tomorrow's appointment! My baseline check is on the 17th.
Victoria: Makes total sense! Have you read any maternal theory? I have an anthology by Andrea O'Reilly - I think you'd like it.
Lupron...gave me extended bleeding...
No hot flashes, but bloating and sense of heaviness.
I have some photographs of mine from those days, and my face looks like a balloon.
I am sure the side effects are not universal. Also, I was taking Wysolone with it, so I can't really claim that eth happened with Lupride only.
Post a Comment