Going in to the clinic tomorrow morning for my cyst aspiration, endometrial biopsy, and cycle review. And to pay all the cycling costs, including a drug deposit (whatever that is - I guess I can't buy my drugs at an outside pharmacy?). Ouch on all counts.
I have a triad of questions to ask the RE:
1) How are we going to determine whether or not to go to blast, assuming we make it that far?
2) Can we start monitoring on the third day of stims?
3) Can my hormone levels be checked during the 2ww, assuming we make it that far?
Yes, it is a Funhouse, no doubt.
Last night, I had a brief dream about myself. I saw myself walk away, through a door. I don't know why, but I looked different: darker and longer hair, and I was wearing a trenchcoat. Then my perspective changed to a side view, and I saw myself come out on the other side, where there was more light. I woke up, and though the colours in the dream were generally quite dark - like a Rembrandt painting - my feelings were good.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
getting underway
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 5:34 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Good luck this week hun. I hope that you find the answers that you are looking for. I wanted to comment on your door dream. I blogged today about a crazy dream I had last night and mentioned that I love to look dreams up and try to interpret them. My favorite site is dreammoods.com
Here is their take on your dream:
To dream that you are entering through a door, signifies new opportunities that will be presented before you. You are entering into a new stage in your life and moving from one level of consciousness to another. In particular, a door that opens to the outside, signifies your need to be more accessible to others, whereas a door that opens into the inside, denotes your desire for inner exploration and self-discovery.
To see opened doors in your dream, symbolize your receptiveness and willingness to accept new ideas/concepts. In particular, to see a light behind it suggests that you are moving toward greater enlightenment/spirituality.
Sounds encouraging!
Thanks so much! I'm in agreement with that dream interpretation. (Btw: I was moving to the outdoors, where there was light.)
I also had a crazy dream after my m/c. I dreamed that I was having triplets, and so was a good friend. I rarely remember dreams, and when I do, they're usually more abstract that that, so I felt encouraged by this particular one.
Now I'm off to your blog to read about your dream!
Oh if I could analyse dreams, I wouldn't be such a dope myself....the colours were dark, but the feelings were good. That's a certain positive there. Keep that spirit.
All the best for everything....You know I have been thinking that with the second IVF cycle (if need be), I will go for a Day 5 transfer. It seems to make more sense to me. And I will start testing before the 14 day limit...recently a blogger, had two pink lines before the actual beta, before her 2ww was truly over.
That's a dream!
All the best for the cyst aspirations and the works!
Post a Comment