CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

AF


Af just arrived.


Was not expecting her at the moment. And so she trashed my favourite underwear and my jeans. (And I own only 2 pairs of jeans to begin with. *Sigh*) First time that's ever happened.
Groan, groan.
The picture to the left annoys me; I don't even know why I put it up there.
Grumble, grumble.
Anyway, job interview in an hour and 20 minutes. Must stay cool and collected. Must also ensure that my phone battery is charged!
Wish me luck!

5 comments:

pcosdc said...

Hey me too! It was yesterday actually and totally out of nowhere. Are you supposed to be getting AF in the midst of an IVF cycle? (forgive my ignorance)

one-hit_wonder said...

Yucky!

Yeah, you get af after the withdrawal from the bcp. It's all normal. I go in for my baseline on Friday and start stims that night.

PCOSDC said...

Ahhhh I see!

Well if it makes you feel any better I had the worst cramps of my entire life, like worse than any of my miscarriages. Not sure what that's about! I'll be heading to your neck of the woods on Friday and to Dr. Laskin's office on Monday!!!!

Kate said...

Well, I wish mine had waited till yesterday for baseline on Thurs. Oh well, what can I do? Definitely not as heavy this time since I'm on the pill rather than masses of progesterone. Sorry to hear about the jeans - just wash them out fast so they don't stain (I've bled through plenty of liners and pads in my time)...
Hope the interview goes great!

..al said...

All the very best for the job interview.

Have you started Lupride? The withdrawal of the pills and Lupride both can cause AF to whore.

Also be mentally prepared for an extended stay of Miss Affy!