Holy cow. I haven't really been keeping track of my drug receipts for the last year, but I just realized that the 12-month deadline is approaching, so I have to submit them to insurance if I want to get some coin back.
So, minus all the Puregon (which is not covered, sadly), I have $1200 worth of receipts, from such nonsense as Metformin and Crinone! Wow! And I am supposed to get 80% of it back - nice!
That'll pay ... hm ... almost 10% of the RE bill for this cycle.
Well, every penny counts.
In the meantime, I am anxious about tomorrow. First, I have my baseline, so I'll find out if I'm cleared to stim and how high the dose will be (and then starting injecting that night). Second, I will likely find out if I got The Job. Yikes!





6 comments:
Yay for refunds! Reminds me I have some to submit too. Don't forget to go through to the inner set of double doors and telephone (there's a sign above it with Hannam's code on it). Hope your blood draw site looks better than mine (huge bruise).
Good luck with the baseline scan and bloods tomorrow - I want a friend to stim with! And good luck on the job. Hope you get your pick!
YAY, that's great! I hope your baseline scan goes as well as can be and that you'll start stimming! Good luck on the job as well!
Thats great about your refund! Good luck tomorrow with your baseline. Hope everything goes smoothly. You will soon be on your way.
All the best for tomorrow.
Get the refunds going! Some money is better than no money.
All the best for the job call! And good luck for the scan!
Good Luck for Job and u/s results. Keep us posted babe.
Post a Comment