CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

update

Left ovary: 10 follies
Right ovary: 5 follies
(Plus a million smaller ones)
Estrogen: 5200

The nurse told me, before the estrogen result came in, that they were a little worried about me hyperstimming. However, she also said that the doctor is reluctant to lower the dose because - since it's so low to begin with (125 units) - I'd run the risk of losing all the follicles. I've never heard of this before, so that's interesting, and I very much hope that this does not happen to me.

But anyway, the estrogen came back great, so I'm staying on 125 units, and I'm back for more monitoring tomorrow.

Am feeling as though I'm carrying rocks around in my lower abdomen. The nurse was worried about my comfort level, but I don't care at all: I just want to get pregnant.

Have gotten lots of revisions done on my thesis. I love ovulating, not only for the potential of life (at least very theoretically, in my case), but because I'm hyper-creative during this time. My writing during the past few days has been terrific.

1 comments:

loribeth said...

I well recall that "rocks for ovaries" feeling. Hopefully you will come out of this with a baby as well as a rockin' thesis! : )