
In the interest of IF'ers, to whom eggs are no joke (I itch to say no yolk, but I won't do it) - me included - there will be no tacky egg jokes.
Instead....
Oh no, not another infertility blog! Yes, it's your lucky day. I'm not barren anymore, but still infertile, and still yammering about it.

In the interest of IF'ers, to whom eggs are no joke (I itch to say no yolk, but I won't do it) - me included - there will be no tacky egg jokes.
Instead....
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 9:45 a.m.
3 comments:
Now that's an excellent Easter pic!
Thanks for the chicklit tip. I'm so ready for June to come when I have nothing better to do but read read read. And look for a house... CD1 here today, oh joy of joys.
Happy Easter!
Hey, I just wanted to respond to your comment on my blog - (Strange Days).
I make her sound uncouth....and it is not really her.
She is my school time friend and we have had shared a lot of things over these years...even when we were geographically distant (like now, when she is in Dubai), we have stayed in touch and communicated what was wrong with either of us.
And sometimes, I have heaped her with my own selfish considerations. She has been very kind to me.
You see, a huge part of my post September 2008 journey is a total shut-out from the outer world. Which means that, I hid my IVF cycle even from her.
I have never hidden anything, but now I am at a stage where I just don't want anybody to know anything. And this is possibly the largest piece of info I have withheld from her.
So, she has no clear idea about what I am doing. She knows I have fertility issues, but not the whole picture...
________________________
OMG, I can't believe the bullshit suggestion on "the desire for more children increases exponentially after the birth of one child".....What are these people reading? The Theory of Marginal Utility?
Hey - just an FYI. I was catching up on some of my journals post-exam, and came across this article about physicians being restricted in what medical products they sell. Supposedly they're only allowed to sell a drug necessary for immediate treatment, in an emergency, or where services of a pharmacist aren't reasonably readily available. None of which necessarily fits for us. So there should be no reason not to give you a script!
Post a Comment