CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

fertilization report

I am going to cry.

20 eggs were mature.

16 fertilized.

I am really crying now.

19 comments:

Michele said...

Oh my God! 16 babies! I will be praying for each and every one of them!

Que Sera, Sarah said...

Holy shit, girl. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PCOSDC said...

I'm so happy for you guys I could cry right along with you!

loribeth said...

That sounds fabulous!!

G$ said...

Awesome Fert report!! Grats! :) Keep trucking little embies!

areyoukiddingme said...

Hurray! Congratulations...

Liza said...

What wonderful news! So happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Praise God:)

HC said...

Thats really awesome. So happy for you. Good luck for the transfer hon.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you OneHit! Big hugs and all my love dear!

-Aphrodity

Mr. Shelby said...

Woah - That's awesome! Congrats.

Shinejil said...

Congrats! May things continue to go well this cycle!

Kate said...

Wow - so jealous, but happy things went well for you. I'm officially cancelled today. Not sure what the next plan is. :(

one-hit_wonder said...

Thanks so much, everybody.

Victoria said...

Wonderful news. Next step, great embies.

OHSS Watch:
I put my measuring cup (that I designed using a plastic container) in a plastic bag and took it to work with me.

Barefoot said...

CONGRATS! What a great fert report. Sending good growing thoughts your way!!

..al said...

I am really going to slap you if you don't stop crying now!!!!


Jesssssss! You did it!!! Woohoo...all that pain...you rocked the petridish lady.....totally!!!

Did I say Congratulations....I want to yell it, shout it, scream it !!!!

Step by Step....Inch by Inch...remember the mantra!!

I have a totally wide forehead to forehead grin pasted on my face right now....

Go measure your pee now!

'Murgdan' said...

OMG that is AWESOME!!!

one-hit_wonder said...

Wise: Slap me, I dare you! LMAO!