CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

update


Ok, a productive day!

I got to meet Kate at the clinic, which was cool! I'm so used to being 'head-down' at these IF clinics - I never see anyone chatting - so that was nice. :)

Results:
Left ovary: 9 follies
Right ovary: 4 follies
*Plus 5 billion smaller follicles, and that is a conservative estimate - yikes. Biggest follies are at 14 mm.
Endometrial lining: I forgot to ask
Estrogen: 3400

So I stay on the same dose of Puregon, and I go back tomorrow.

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Keep the follies growing, OHW. Wishing you the best. It's great you met with Kate.

Anonymous said...

Holy estrogen!!! WOW!!! Keep plugging away...I bet you trigger soon. Remember to drink lots of water.

Kate said...

Wow. You're light-years ahead of where I'm at! Two pathetic little ones and an E2 of only 520. Sad sad sad... Let's hope I'm where you are in a couple more days time.
It was very nice to meet you too. Hopefully I'll be in again on Friday or one of the other days you're there, but at least I can put a face to a name now!
The U/S tech told me how clever you were to wear a skirt as she offered me a paper sheet ;)

..al said...

That's nice! Both meeting Kate and the count!


All the very best!