There was a reason I was feeling my ovaries. 35+ follies are waiting to make an appearance. The nurse said it's too soon to tell how many will start popping up. So I'm waiting for the call re: my estrogen.
**Update: The nurse said that my estrogen is 1100, so I'm staying on the same dose of Puregon and going in for monitoring on Wednesday.
Didn't sleep one iota last night, plus had to walk around wet and windy Toronto with a broken umbrella and springy hair. I must have looked ludicrous!
Monday, April 20, 2009
small-ish update *updated again*
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 1:02 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
wow, that's a lot of action. I on the other hand did not have much going on. Somehow I think you'll be stimming a little faster than me...
35+ follies?!!! That's great!! I'm glad you are still on for this cycle!
Congrats on the job! I don't know how you teach H.S. I could not do that! You are one brave woman!! :)
wow 1100 is good number just after 3 days of stimming. Good luck for wednesday!
Congrats on decision about accepting the job. Will you have to do any preparation before you start ?
35 and counting!
Wow!
Well, Ms High School Teacher....I am not sure whether you are going to enjoy that job, but I hope you can make the most of it...And you are so on in your IVF Cycle...Keep going!
35!?! Wow! Good luck tomorrow.
That weather was awful! I had to walk down to Mount Sinai for some tests after my appointment and I felt like I was going to take off Mary Poppins style. YUCK!
Post a Comment