
Things are going too well. I am not used to this. When will the other shoe drop?
Am praying for my IVF (and other TTC) ladies out there - we've got to be the toughest creatures in the world.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Time for a cliche
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 4:30 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I am SO glad everything is going SO well!!!! I will pray it continues! And you are right, I think we are alot tougher than we give ourselves credit for :)
Let's try to keep the other shoe on.
I don't want the other shoe to drop. Period. Not that period, you dork!
I am excited for you and your follicles!! You are getting close to your ER. Keep the updates coming. I bet you are going to trigger this weekend.
I hope your gut instinct was totally wrong this morning. It's so nice to see someone I know in the waiting room when I'm there these days. I'm glad we managed to meet up!
I'll be back in tomorrow, but probably more like 8:15am or so since I'm on call tomorrow night and Sunday night and need to "sleep in" a little.
Post a Comment