
Am waiting for the nurse to call, but we're pretty sure that I'm triggering tonight.
*Update: I am indeed triggering tonight, at 10 p.m. Last Lupron injection is at 6. So retrieval is scheduled for 10 a.m. on Tuesday.*
Estrogen is zooming, and follies are growing on their own with no meds.
I've been moved from OHSS protocol 'lite' to The Full Monty: weighing and measuring myself, no caffeine anything, etc. And warned that transfer, if we make it that far, won't happen if any fluid is found in my abdomen.
My estrogen went over 15,000 last time, and I was ok, so I think I'll be fine; but even so, I'm being very cautious. Bottoms up on the V-8 juice!
Asked DH if he was being a brat (and not coming with me for monitoring this weekend) because he's nervous about the sample on Tuesday; he said yes in a very small voice.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
update *updated*
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 1:22 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Good luck! Hope they get lots of good ones from you on Tues. If I make it that far, I'm betting I won't be doing ER till Fri or Sat.
Thanks! :) I'm hoping very, very cautiously.
Good Luck and happy triggering!!! Be well and I am keeping my fingers crossed for no fluid. I hyperstimmed w/ my 1st cycle....sucked...but I made it to transfer.
Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's almost time!!! I am sorry I haven't touched base in a few days, I have a million and one projects due this week so I have been busy. But, you have never been far from my thoughts & prayers ;) Love u!
Fingers crossed for you...
Wishing you a good trigger. Many good eggs! Tell DH not to worry about triggering too.
Post a Comment