Ok, I don't know what's going on with my blog. Two of my reader-friends comment on here regularly, but when I try to publish them, their comments disappear. So if you're commenting to me here and thinking I'm ignoring you because your words aren't showing up, it's because of a technical glitch. I'm sad that these comments vanish! :(
Wiseguy: Thanks for the photo advice. I didn't realize that I had deleted the pic from my laptop, so that's why it disappeared.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
technical issues
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 4:51 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Ummm....you did not need to delete the pic from your laptop for it to disappear from your blog. I meant to ask, if you accidentally removed/deleted the pic from the blog itself?
Have a nice weekend.
Oh, ok, I thought maybe somehow the pic was linked into the 'original' on my hard drive. (What do I know about these things? lol) No, I didn't remove the pic, so I'll go hunt it down on my other computer. Thanks!
If you are able to locate the pic....Try to upload it again and then customize the page elements...OK?
Post a Comment