Ok.
Dh, much to my surprise, did not freak out at the cost of our next IVF cycle. Here is his reasoning. He thinks that the New World Order is coming in 2012, and that Obama is going to be the leader of it (don't ask me why he thinks this, since he is an Obama supporter). And that that's when the world will end. Therefore, we should spend all of our money now. So he doesn't care if we blow $14000 on our next round.
Um, okaaaaay. He's also not sure that people ever landed on the moon. So I'll take the money and run. :)
And why am I so attached to his genes, you're probably asking yourself right now? Well, I do really love him. Hahahahaha. No really, I do.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
my funny dh
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 8:57 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Hey I'm not sure we landed on the moon either... crazy like a fox I say! haha
Post a Comment