CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

God thinks I suck

Wanna know how I know God doesn't like me and wants me to suffer?

I blogged a few days ago about the friend whose pregnancy was just announced on Facebook. Well, I found out today that she's also due when I would've been, in late spring.

To make matters worse, they go to our church, which is the one to which we'll return (or at least we were planning to) when we move back home this summer, and so we'll see them at least once/week. Plus we usually go out for lunch with her family, including parents, after the service.

Life just doesn't get any better than this. I guess we'll kiss that church goodbye. Ah well. Who says we would've definitely resumed our attendance there, anyway? We haven't been to church in almost 2 years, except for a wedding and a funeral.

This might amuse you, though: this pg chick is DH's ex-girlfriend's youngest sister (DH had just one girlfriend before me, and they were serious - if he hadn't met me, they would've ended up getting back together and marrying). I am friends with DH's ex's entire family, except for her. Heck, her parents even hug me when they see me, even when DH isn't around. I guess that might all come to an end, since DH and I will be burrowed in our little hole for the rest of our lives, so that we don't have to see anyone else's rugrats who are the same age that ours would've been.

Yay for Friday nights. I hope yours is going better than mine. At least we have homemade organic pizza. And beer.

0 comments: