Apparently it's back to the drawing board.
I just found out that the price I'll likely be quoted for IVF/ICSI/AH (not counting the drugs) will be almost double what I paid at my last clinic. We can't afford that. Hell, we can't afford any of this, period.
So I guess we'll go to the appointment anyway, hear what the RE has to say, and then ask for our file back. I'll look at getting a referral to ISIS, instead.
We're running short on time here, and we have no idea how long we'll have to wait for possible diagnostics and another IVF round. I'm starting to panic about time, because if we move back home anytime soon, it really has to be in late spring/early summer, to ensure that DH finds work (he's seasonal, and will not find a job later than that), and that I land a teaching position. But if we don't move back, I won't get a job, since there's a massive surplus of teachers in this area. And then no $ for further treatments.
I'm starting to wish that I had waited a few more years to start this degree. I'm stuck here now, with no idea about what to do. I've gotta get moving on my thesis, to finish before the summer begins.
No wonder I can't get any sleep.
Monday, January 19, 2009
probably starting over...again
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 10:48 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment