A medium cappuccino (organic milk, fair-trade organic coffee beans), extra foam, dusted with chocolate powder (fair-trade organic). Yes, I'm a coffee snob. I've still got my nose shoved inside the empty mug, sniffing the fumes. You think I'm joking, but I'm not. If you cut me, I bleed espresso.
I failed to mention yesterday, as well, that I was going to give up booze until the next IVF is over. (Which isn't really a massive deal to me, but whatever.) I didn't say this to DH, though, and he came home this morning with bottles of French and Italian red wine. What a doll. So maybe we'll get verschnickered tonight, as a last hurrah. For dinner, we're going to make baked cod, buckwheat pasta with pesto, and a Greek salad. Yes, we're also food snobs. lol
I'm adding this picture for no good reason. I have it saved in my laptop, and it reminds me of a swirly glass of red wine.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
the last cup
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 1:30 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment