Life sucks and I wish I could die. That's what DH and I are both thinking these days. There's a very real chance that we'll break up if we don't get some good news one of these days. He cried and cried, and so did I. We talked about what we'll do, where he'd go, what would happen to me.
He offered to give up his passion - hot rodding (which costs a lot of money, but I've never cared how much he spent on it) - and save up to retire early, and travel anywhere I want to go. But it would be just a distraction for me. I used to love traveling, but nothing matters to me anymore. God hates us and wants us to suffer.
My parents know something is wrong. They phoned earlier, and DH talked to them, since I refused to come to the phone (so he said I was out). He said my mom knows something is up.
I do not know what to do. I can't believe this hellhole is my life.
Monday, January 12, 2009
life sucks
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 11:27 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I don't know what to say sweety but I am thinking of you and sending great big hugs
xxxxx
I wish there was something I could say, or something I could do to take the pain away. Since there's not, I'll just continue to be here for you...whenever you need me. I love you!
I'm so sorry you are suffering. I sometimes feel the same way. Why does God hate us? Why won't he let us have children? Why do all my babies die? What will life be like without children? I ask myself these questions all the time. Try and hang on. Things have to get better right?
Post a Comment