Ok, I did it. I revised my previous post and sent it to The View.
One thing I added was the following paragraph to close the letter:
The misconceptions about ART which I’ve described here are common. They happen constantly on television. (I see it all the time, and it makes me cringe, as I am a long-time patient of various infertility clinics, and have yet to score a lasting pregnancy.) It would be wonderful if The View would be the first TV show to dedicate on-air time to correct these misconceptions. To talk about infertility and ART correctly and sensitively, in concert with real infertility patients and doctors. With 1 out of 6 couples experiencing infertility at some point in their lives, it is indeed a ‘hot topic.’
Thursday, January 29, 2009
further to my last post
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 12:46 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Amen cystergirl!
Yeah!!! :)
Post a Comment