Maybe we should just go ahead and try the next attempt. I mean, last time, at least one of the embies had to get to blast status to be able to implant (somewhat). Maybe it was just one of those random miscarriages that many women end up having, whether or not they're aware of it. Maybe it will be different this time.
We are planning to do assisted hatching this time, so that's gotta help. And our RE is lowering my Puregon (aka Follistim) from 175 units to 125, since I overresponded last time, and it affected the number of eggs retrieved (11, which is apparently still good, but my antral follicle count is over 20, so ...). Maybe a smaller dosage will let me get more eggs, to get us even one or two more embryos than last time.
Maybe, maybe, maybe. Maybe not. I wish the doctors would actually test the damn sperm so we could know what was really wrong, and if there's any chance for us.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 2:18 p.m.



