CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

mf testing

Got the karyotyping done today - both DH's and mine - then had lunch with my wonderful advisor whom I adore (oh my gooooosh, she's so famous, but so friendly and unassuming), and then spent 4 hours in the Royal Ontario Museum. Trudged through snow all day, but it was enjoyable. If you're ever lucky enough to visit Toronto, the ROM is great fun. My favourite exhibit was on fashion and textiles - of course - and I stared for ages at an astonishingly detailed dress that was owned by Marie Antoinette.

And then got home and opened the mail. A requisition form for a scrotal ultrasound. Which could've been done today. Urrrrrrgh. So DH has to take another day off to go get that finished ASAP, since the urologist needs the results. Good thing DH gets paid medical leave. Anyway, I'm not complaining, since I'm so happy that we finally got our sought-after male factor testing, so inconvenience be damned. It's fine. I'm smiling.

I'm glad that DH has to get his privates examined. Hahahahahaha. Now he gets a taste of what I've been through. ;) I shouldn't gloat - he has been nothing but supportive of my 15 million TTC procedures. But I'll still bug him about it. :)

Started provera yesterday. Thank goodness for provera, honestly - it gives me some feeling of control over my post-IVF crazy ovary. I figured that I want 3 cycles under my belt before another IVF, so I'm keeping myself to 28-day cycles. Plus I need to get that SHG done before next month, since I'm away for most of it, and that has to be done between CD 5-10. So may as well git 'r' done.

0 comments: