CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Today, part 1

Sorry I create such boring titles for my posts. I'm not a 'title' person. I often forget to add a title to my academic work, too. lol

I don't think DH and I are doing that well, still. We were tense all evening, for a zillion little TTC-unrelated things. Just now before he went to bed, he asked if the roses he'd bought made me happy. (He's been asking similar questions for the last few weeks: "Does ____ make you happy? I did ____; does that make you happy?" Etc. My answer every time: "I'm not happy, but thank you for trying.")

He asked if we could go to the monthly support group that's run by our clinic; it's being held on Wednesday. We meant to go in November, but missed the date. I wanted to go, initially, but now I don't really care. What difference will it make? But he said that it was important to him, so I agreed that we'd attend. He's not a 'therapy' kinda guy, so ok, if it's important to him, all right.

I got a creepy feeling about it all. Beneath the surface, I sense bleakness, an unsettling feeling. There's so much unsaid between us, and I felt it haunting us as he lay in bed and I sat beside him, in the dark.

0 comments: