CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Today, part II

Went to my TCM doctor today, and she says that my kidney stagnation is about 80% better than when I began treatments, but that she still sees some fire on it. (She says that the fire could be attributed to any number of things, including diet and past medications.) This correlates to what I've seen in my body, including less back and neck pain, plus sleeping is becoming a bit easier, except for when I'm having TTC-related meltdowns. So I can stop taking the nasty and expensive teas, and start the generic pills, hallelujah.

(Of course, she had to mention her agony over deciding for sure if she would have another baby in 2009. She wanted to know what I thought about it. Why do fertile people do this to infertile people? I don't know. It's like bragging about your steak and baked potato and beer to a starving homeless person. I didn't answer, so finally she stopped talking about it. *Rolls eyes* She's great, but why did she have to bring that up?)

I also got acupuncture - yummy. Love it. Dozed off intermittently, and strange images flashed in front of my eyes. (Reminded me of my nightmare last night, though, in which I dreamed that all of my teeth, except for three molars, fell out. I used to get that kind of dream quite frequently.)The only image I remember is that of a red flower in the middle of either a hallway or a road, and the light was soft all around.

Any dream interpreters out there? Can you help me with the teeth thing, or with the flower? Apparently falling-out teeth often means death. Hurray. I don't know about the flower. Maybe af is on her way? Or am I being too literal?

About a week after I miscarried, I had a vivid dream. It was a beautiful sunny day. I was with my identical twin sister (I don't have a sister in real life). We are both pregnant with triplets. We're hanging out outside; we both feel as light as air; we're happy. I posted this on a dream interpretation site, but didn't feel confident about the responses. I do believe that most dreams are trying to tell us something, but I don't think it's safe to take them literally.

Anyway......if you are a regular reader, you may have noticed by now that I never stay 'on-topic.' lol

0 comments: