CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Back again.

Noticed that my bbs are sore, not just the nips ('nips' - is there no better word for them?) So yeah. Do I just blame that on the butt bullets (aka: progesterone supps - thx to Aphrodity for coining that term!)? Urghhhhh.

I guess I need to decide on when to start testing, now that my bbs are giving me a constant physical reminder of my liminal 'pregnancy' status. DH asked earnestly if I would please wait for the beta next Saturday, but obviously that ain't gonna happen. I was thinking maybe Monday, since then I'll be the equivalent of about 12 or 13 dpo. I can't test tomorrow - don't have a pee stick within my immediate vicinity. I don't make a habit of purchasing them.

Is anyone else here on a 2ww? I need to obsess with other people. I miss my old Turtle-obsessers on SC. :(

1 comments:

Britt said...

Unfortunately I am a big worrier too. Whenever I was in a 2WW I was so obsessed it was insane! I know what you are going through and I am praying for you! If you need to talk or anything, I'm here :) Love ya!