CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Idiot that I am, I left the test after the 2 minute minimum, after it showed nothing.

I thought about 40 minutes later, oh, I should've looked again at the 10 minute max limit. So I looked, and the test line is blue on the left side - just a thin strip. It's not grey at all. That's what happened with my first 2 tests after the IVF. And I'm not a POAS-aholic, so I don't know if this is because all tests develop those lines after the time limit (I know peeonastick.com says they usually do), or what. So I'm checking on other people's stories online. Some women say that the evap line only shows up hours after a pee stick has been used. And that the line wouldn't have colour. But peeonastick.com says all lines seen after the time limit are invalid. Groooooan. Hellllllllp. I never use these things, so I don't know what to think, and I don't want to get my hopes up for nothing...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ARHHHHGGGGG!!! Oh One-Hit! Ok imo I have been told a line is a line and and evap CAN NOT have color. POAS again or in the morning! The suspense is killing me!

Anonymous said...

I wrote you I know i did and it got ate I am assuming but POAS!! Again or at least in the am, I am dying to know!!

Britt said...

Oh man, like you needed something else to worry about! LOL I can't offer any help, but I am anxiously awaiting with you ;)