Af has gone easy on me this time. I thought she'd dropkick my ass, considering that she'd avoided me for two months. But I've had no cramps (I always cramp up bad on CD1), and had an even lighter flow than usual. I wonder if it's gone easy because of the Chinese medicine? I'm not going to see my TCM doctor until the 23rd, so maybe I'll e-mail her to ask. Anyway, it's the 4th day of Estrace, and no side effects, thank goodness.
Other than that, went to an AHL hockey game tonight, and was miserable because everyone was there with their 4-, 5-, and 6-year-old kids. 'Family time' for everyone except DH and me, since we're not considered by western standards to be a family in and of ourselves. I'm sure you all know what I mean when I say that. It's worse in this particular month, too, because of Christmas. Again, not telling you something you didn't know.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
stuff
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 8:25 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment