CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

I have to go out. I don't go to the gym when I'm cycling - I walk and stretch and stuff, but haven't done much walking in the last week. So I'll head to the grocery store, which is about 2 miles away. It's just so dang windy outside, though. But I need that walk - I feel mushy - plus I've gotta pick up a pee stick.

I wonder if tomorrow is, in fact, too early to test. I'll be at 9dp3dt (on a frozen cycle, of course). For the IVF in fall, I didn't get a true BFP until 12dp3dt; I tested at 9dp and 10dp, from what I remember, but only got super-faint lines after the 10-minute deadline. Maybe I'll test, but just keep in mind if it's BFN that it's early.

0 comments: