The embie came out of freezing! I just found out!
The nurse said it's not a beautiful embryo by any stretch of the imagination, but still. Wow. So my transfer is scheduled for 9:45 a.m. tomorrow, and they'll phone me if the embie dies.
I have to try, again, not to get my hopes up now. I know this is such a long shot. I just phoned DH at work, and he was so happy to hear my voice. He's still coming home at noon, even though I didn't want him to, because we've got a winter storm and the roads are terrible. I don't know how we're going to get to his Christmas party tonight. And seriously, this is why people who live in warmer climates should never wish for snow: I am worried that the the embryologist and/or the doctors won't make it to the clinic tomorrow morning. Yes, the roads are that bad, and visibility is zero.
Anyway, I can't even tell any of my SC friends because my Facebook and Hotmail aren't working again. ARghhhhh.
Please, please pray for us, send my embie positive thoughts, anything. (Just no 'baby dust,' please. lol) I know what I say about God and prayer and all that, but we can't do anything tangible, so anything is better than nothing. Thank you.
Friday, December 19, 2008
I have a live embryo
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 11:28 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Im sooo praying for you ((hugs))
I am so happy she made it! You and your dh are in my thoughts this weekend and for the next couple of weeks girl.
Sending you MANY prayers.
Oh my gosh, I was praying for that!! I will keep the prayers coming. I'm on pins and needles for you!! Love you!
~In my thoughts and prayers~
Have not been here in a while. So happy to see this post!!!! Sending lots of prayers your way.
Post a Comment