Make fertile people feel jealous because of my fabulous child-free, jet-setting, powdered diamond-snorting lifestyle. Ha.
So for 'shits and giggles' (as my DH would say in his deliciously uncouth way), I just wrote the following on my Facebook status: One-hit_wonder "wants lobster ravioli and champagne. Maybe this weekend... :)"
I know some of my friends and cousins are going to e-mail me complaining that they can't do the same thing because they don't have a baby-sitter, don't have enough money, can't drink cuz they're knocked up, blah blaaaaaaaaaaaaah. HAhahahahahaha.
(Uh, but I see that one of my dear friends from SC has commented on my status, and if you're reading this, you know you don't count in my make-fertiles-jealous campaign because you're a turtle, and so I luv you too much, you know!)
I tell you, I'm a mean and nasty person.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
ok, this is a fun thing to do
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 4:41 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment