As it turns out, it's really and truly not the correct time for my obligatory 2ww freak-out.
I.must.remember that no HCG could possibly be in my system already, so it's fine that I have no pg symptoms (except for sore nips and fatigue, but that's because of the supps). So I'll post the chart I've seen online from time to time, just to remind myself of that.
1dpt ...Embryo is growing and developing
2dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
3dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
4dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
5dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
6dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
7dpt.. Morula is completely implanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells
8dpt...Placenta cells begin to secrete HCG in the blood
9dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
10dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
11dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT
I'm at around 6 or 7 dpt - not sure how to calculate dpt on a frozen cycle - so that means there's no way I'd be feeling anything yet. So I have reason to stay calm.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 4:30 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
trying to stay calm along with you.
Post a Comment