CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

slept all day

Slept all day. Something about retrievals and transfers wears me out. So I won't sleep tonight, but that is okay: I like being awake and knowing there's a real something in my uterus. Even if it is 'just' a 5-cell, grade 2 embryo. I never ever thought we'd get this far this time. Sorry to keep repeating myself, but I guess I'm still in shock.

DH is eternally optimistic. He says this will work; it has to because the due date would be on his birthday in September. Practically everyone in his huge family was born in September. (His SIL and I did the math one year, and realized that they all get knocked up around Christmastime - guess they're all trying to stay warm.) Siiiiigh. I told him not to get my hopes up. It's so hard not to feel optimistic, though, after all the hurdles we crossed. But I've got to rein it in. I can't stand being crushed like I was (and still am) last time. But, at the same time, I want to enjoy what I have, for however long it lasts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still praying, and will continue to pray.

Send up a few for yourself.. I know you don't feel too confident that they work, but they do.. and God does hear you even if it feels like he doesn't.

Take care of yourself!

Anonymous said...

Please oh please oh please!

Britt said...

I read on FB that you will not be online for 3 weeks and I am going to go crazy in that time!!! I will continue praying for you everyday & hope that when you get your comp. back that you have amazing news to share!!! :)