Another reason to feel bad about being hard on DH:
His work buddies are having an all-evening Christmas party today, so I didn't expect to see him until late. But as I was walking home around 4'ish, he stopped beside me in his truck, and I hopped in. He was on his way home because all the guys were going to the strippers (for three hours before heading to a restaurant at 7), and he didn't want to go. Awwwwww...
And then before he left at 7, he put his head on my knee and whined that I was making it hard for him to go, and that he'd rather stay home with me. :)
Yeah, we've been married for over 8 years. The cashier at the coffee shop laughed in my face today when I referred to 'my husband' - she thought I was joking. I guess I look younger than I am. She thought I was around 24 or 25. So infertility hasn't aged me too much yet, at least not on the outside. lol
Saturday, December 13, 2008
my dh
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 12:02 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment