A few days ago, I decided that, since I was so grateful for a live embryo, I wanted to reciprocate in some way. I kinda prayed for an opportunity to present itself. That night, in a dream, an image flashed in front of my eyes: the web page of the Canadian Blood Services' OneMatch stem cell and bone marrow donor registry. So that was my sign - when all this TTC business is over, I will sign up for that registry and become a donor.
Also, if this embie sticks, I decided that I will purchase return airfare for my parents and my mother-in-law (all of whom are strapped for cash) to fly here and stay with us for a week.
I think that's all a good deal for everyone involved. I hope I get the opportunity to live up to these promises.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Xmas promise
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 11:18 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Nice deal there...All the best!
Post a Comment