CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Am wondering if I had another chemical. The test I used today was from the same box as yesterday's, and there's no line on this one. Hm, not sure what to think, and am not telling DH; I know he doesn't want to know. Not sure if I'll test again tomorrow. I really hate these things, and wish I didn't have to wait until Saturday for a beta.

Got mail from my IF clinic - the doctors have to set up shop in another city because the current city won't grant them an ultrasound licence for their new clinic - so the letter gives the new details. (The city's ultrasound quota has been filled already. So stupid.) Not sure what to do, if we don't have any success before they move at the end of March. I don't have a car here, so the new clinic will be tough to get to for monitoring, especially because I'd have to compete with commuters on public transit. Maybe I'll go to Toronto. How annoying - we moved to this particular city just so that I'd be within walking distance of a good IF clinic.

Ok, gotta head outta here. I guess I'll decide later this afternoon if it's worth buying another test.