I should be in bed because I have to get up early to go to Toronto, but I've gotta wait to feed the cervix. So I will obsess over my symptoms. Just because I can.
My acne is quite hilarious now: forehead, nose, jawline, and around my mouth. It's not that noticeable in the daytime, especially because I have good makeup, but it's funny-looking at night when I'm barefaced.
I feel slight pressure in my lower abdomen from time to time, just like af cramps. (Hopefully that's not what it is, though.)
My bbs are still sore. *Yawn* Whatever - that's kickin' it old school. Yet the nips are persistently standing at attention, which amuses me. lol
Tiring a bit more easily, and also eating a tad more than usual.
This morning and afternoon every smell in the universe was turning me off. I wasn't nauseous; just didn't want to smell anything.
Can't tell much about the cm, since the suppositories turn it all crazy-coloured and weird.
Good signs, I hope ...the thing is that that I can chalk most of these things up to the supps.
I want a heartbeat. What am I going to do on Friday morning if there isn't one? :(
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
obsessing over symptoms
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 10:10 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Let's just hope that beta taking off was a good sign! Otherwise Friday will be a really shitty day that you don't deserve.
If your body reacts at all like mine, the suppositories wouldn't be keeping AF away if you weren't pregnant, so things are looking good to me.
Hope you can sleep the next couple of nights!
Those sound like good symptoms to me. I await Friday with great anticipation. We'll be here no matter what. Best of luck.
There will be a heartbeat! Im sure of it. Your symptoms sound pretty strong even at these early stages. Lots and lots of luck! Hugs.
There will be a heartbeat (or two!)
Totally praying for Ninja....
Cautiously optimistic!
And if you were not preggers, I would kick you old skool! You are symptomataing symptomata!
LOLOL @ the royal salute of the nips!
Don't even think that!!! It WILL be there! :)
Those are progesterone suppositories? Yeah, I don't think they would keep your period away. You're pregnant. So, there will be a heartbeat :).
Post a Comment