CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

award!

The lovely and talented Clare over at The Pitter-Patter has given me the Kreativ Blogger award. Thanks, Clare!


For the Kreativ Blogger award the rules of acceptance are simple: list seven things you love and then pass the award to seven blogs you love.

I love:

1) my Ninja and my man

2) the first warm day of spring in my c-c-c-cold neck of the woods

3) listening to a student tell me how much he hates reading, and then - after much hard work on my part - watching him plow through his first novel in five+ years

4) sitting around with my family, especially since my sister-in-law is such a hoot

5) getting a Facebook message from my dearly beloved niece

6) the anticipation of travelling somewhere new

7) writing something that I think is really good


But I'm a bad girl. I'm too tired to post to seven bloggers, but anyway, you all deserve it, so this award is free for the taking. :)

2 comments:

..al said...

LOLOL...Congrats for the award!

You know OHW...all these slew of bloggy awards should have come to you a long while ago. You are so good!

Muah Ninja!

Liza said...

Congrats on the award! Gotta say I agree that you deserve it. :)