Ok, I had to post one last time in a hurry. I definitely have aversions, and it's not all in my head. Every smell that isn't fresh air is making me feel gross. We're going to have a late lunch today in Buffalo at one of my favourite restaurants, but I'm already thinking oh no, what am I going to eat?
Ha ha, maybe I'll barf at the concert. I would actually not find that funny at all, but DH certainly would!
Oh, and DH has a name for the Ninja: Blueberry Smush'ems. Because I told him that this week the embryo is the size of a blueberry, so he pretended to toss it to the floor and ground it with his heel. Ok, that sounds awful, I know, but it was actually hilarious. lol
Thursday, June 4, 2009
7w2d
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 11:06 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
I like "blueberry smush'ems"!
Where did you get "ninja" from? I mean, I know what a ninja is, but why are you using that as a name for your embryo? 'Cause it's furtive like a ninja?
I don't think I really referred to the pre-born boys as anything but "the babies" or "the boys" (once I knew they were boys.) But a lot of people call it "bean" or "tadpole" or some other nickname, and that's cute.
ah the joys of smells. there are still things that make me sick. and i swear, sometimes i smell things that arent there! often i will smell smoke and we dont smoke and there is no way there is smoke in the house. but i will tell peter "i smell smoke". now, he just chuckles. but in the beginning, he'd run around trying to see if someone was outside our house smoking or something!
I think your DH is weird like my husband. Good luck at the ultrasound. Sending positive energy your way.
Buffalo! I mean, Buffalo is not intrinsically exciting probably, but it's near where I grew up and it's nice to hear other people are there even if I'm not :). Have fun at lunch! Find something to eat! I think I've heard pregnant women bring smelly things with them so they don't get sick with other scents...?
LOLOL...I just hope you don't barf all over Kenny Chesney...You would be the one woman he won't forget!
LOLOL@Blueberry Smush'ems!
Ninja Bee, Ninja Doo!
All the very best...and enjoy your day and night and have a great scan tomorrow!
thinking of you today-- hoping all is perfect and grand and that you can relax into this a little bit.
Seriously, good luck today-- I hope all is well.
warmly, Kate
Just letting you know I’m waiting anxiously!!!
Hope everything went well today - thinking of you!
I am praying for you, waiting anxiously, and can't wait to hear your amazing news :) love u!
Post a Comment