Symptomata (since I have nothing interesting to tell you today, and this is all a massive novelty to me, so I'm soaking it up):
-bbs a bit tender and twingy, but they're not bothering me; nips stand at attention 24/7, which is hilarious
-fatigue: I can't walk for hours anymore, and I nap at least once/day, usually in the late morning
-not constipated at all
-cm is sticky and thick; the cervix (aka: The Turtle) is mushy and has receded up the wahoo
-have to be slow to get up from the couch, otherwise it feels as though I'm going to sprain my ovaries or something
-facial acne, but it's easing up - it breaks out at night, and then most of the redness is gone by the morning
-everything smells bad - but no morning sickness (so yay for that)
-hungry every 2 hours (even at night), but all I really want to eat/drink are: water, organic milk and yogurt, peanut butter on wholegrain toast, and fruit
-no headaches
-anything touched with even a bit of sentimentality on TV makes me cry - other than that, I'm alternating between paranoia, disbelief, and euphoria
-sex drive as though I'm 15 years old again
-crampy abdomen - just like mild af cramps
-remembering my dreams at night
Sunday, June 7, 2009
7w6d symptoms
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 11:18 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Honey, I am there with you! When I was working, with all my pregnancies, I used to curl up on the floor for a quick nap instead of having a formal lunch break because I was just so tired all the time! I still sleep for several hours during the day, even though I think the bedrest had cut my stress to the point that I dont need to take multiple naps and can get away with one fairly long one.
I'm also super slow in movement and have the intensified smells (I smell stuff that isnt even here, LOL!). The biggest thing though is the sex drive (which aint gettin any for 6 more months at least, when you add in the post birth time!). I have some of the most pornographic dreams sometimes! Eek!
So glad that you are feeling good and that things are going well!
Glad to see you are doing well. I was on international vacation. I kept reading your updates but couldnt post. Very happy for you. Hugs.
Your symptoms sound great! Glad the nausea's not too bad on you. Hopefully keeping something small in your belly frequently will do the trick (it did for me). The pg dreams are definitely interesting - and with the frequent wake-ups through the night, you do remember them. Last night I had one where I'd all of a sudden had my baby, and was like "I guess I should call my boss and tell her I won't be able to go to work today" - LOL! Oh, but I did want to mention that you should probably stop checking the turtle now. Someone on SC chastised me about this early on, saying that you could inadvertently cause problems like infection by doing that. I don't know how likely that is, but there's really no point in checking once you know you're pg, so it's probably not worth the risk. Just another TTC habit that you can let go of for awhile :).
- Daisy
Eckchkuche moi? You had a sex drive at 15?
Glad that you do not have morning sickness..and also glad that you do not have constipation...
Symptomata Automata!
I love the symptom updates. Keep up the good work gestating and whatnot.
Post a Comment