Today was my first-ever due date. Yeah, I'm not feeling too verbal about that, but I am ok, I think. I try not to think about what I would have been doing today, had things been different. I'm glad I have other things to think about.
On another note, I am still having a humourous struggle with food. Pretty much everything except for fruit and milk tastes disgusting and makes my stomach churn. (And normally I am not a picky person.) But I'm hungry every 2 hours on the dot, so I'm constantly thinking about what I'll be able to eat next. For now, I just had a huge bagel - encrusted with cinnamon, brown sugar, and icing sugar, and covered with real cream cheese (all killer, no filler). Not something I'd usually eat, but it was so good! lol
But DH wants to make bacon-wrapped scallops for dinner. Ewwww. I don't think I'll even be able to handle the smell! I usually love any and all seafood, but not now!
And on yet another note, DH almost outed us twice already! Yesterday, he just about let it slip to his bff that he'd bought a carriage at a swap meet. And then today he said smugly to my brother that I was getting fat. But then he covered his butt by saying I was getting fat in the head from too many academic accolades. I told him sternly not to play little games like that because someone will surely guess! Blabbermouth!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
8w5d
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 4:20 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh, wow - I feel honored that you've shared with your internet friends. I've definitely contemplated waiting longer to share IRL than on the internet though. When are you thinking you'll tell your friends and family?
LOLOL....at the way your husband is outing you esp...the getting too fat part!
I think I have told you about the federal laws before also...this was strike two!
Remembering your first little one with you...
Peter often would make secretive comments. It would drive me up the wall! But, this pregnancy, we told our parents right away and then, as we felt called, told our friends. We made the big announcement just prior to our cerclage at 11w to ask for prayers. But my work people knew by 7w- they all guessed because I'd already started showing (thank you babies 4 & 5!) And I told my boss as soon as we knew there were twins with good heartbeats (around 6w) since I was leaving at 10w.
Post a Comment