I'm thoroughly exhausted after 12 hours/day on my feet.
My abdomen appears to have grown 20% in size in the last few days. And, for the first time, my belly has been uncomfortable at night - I need a pillow to prop it up.
My feet are so swollen I can hardly get them into my sneakers, let alone any pretty shoes!
I finally feel pregnant. :)
But really, compared to 99% of the pregnant population, I still feel great.
Had another midwife appointment yesterday. She couldn't get a vein for my 28-week labwork, which was hilarious. She felt awful about it - the 2nd or 3rd attempt resulted in blood spraying everywhere - but I was too busy laughing about it. I told her how many shots I took to GET this far, to try to make her feel better!
Baby was close to the surface of my belly last night - kinda curled up like a banana - so I got DH to trace the outline of the body. He was grossed out by that. Haha.
Off to get my hair butchered. I've been growing it out, but it just doesn't look good, due to the wavy texture, and it's starting to look like a 'tired mommy' 'do, which does not go with my cute wardrobe and cute bump. And I don't have time to straighten it every day. Guess I'm going short-ish again, plus I'm getting it coloured - hope it looks good. I want a low-maintenance cut for the winter, which will be difficult to achieve, since my hair is so annoying!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
starting to feel it
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 1:04 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I am so glad to read that things are going well! And I love short hair- I'm sure you will look great!!! Woo Hoo on 28 weeks!!!
Well, I hope for a picture of your new hairdo...just the cut and what colour you chose! Does not have to be a front shot....but rather just a swirl of hair...
Am glad that you are in the last lap now...I was looking at your baby widget and it says only 76 days to go! A little more than two months...this is so exciting!
I am glad that you are starting to feel it!
Post a Comment