Less than two more weeks until I hit the third trimester. After my next midwife visit in 17 days, I’m up to bi-weekly appointments until week 36.
I realized, as well, that we’re down to double digits: less than 99 days until the EDD!
I sure hope I make it until 37 weeks, at least. First, for the baby’s health, of course. Second, though, I’d need to get that far to collect a year’s worth of unemployment insurance. I’m not counting on the money – I knew that starting IVF #2 ASAP meant that if it were successful, I’d be cutting it really close to make the minimum number of hours at work – but man, if I do qualify, I’ll be thrilled. EI is nothing close to my current salary, but it’s still a good chunk of change, and it’s a lot more than women in other places get. For me, it means that I’ll be able to keep up with the monthly payments for our ART treatments. Yes, it’s Baby on the Installment Plan!
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
baby on the installment plan
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 3:30 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment