CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

bully with a licence

One of those sleepless nights again. Yay. I wish I could call in sick to work – I’m going to be a wreck tomorrow – but I don’t want to miss my classes.

Well, at least DH and I finally dtd! I did have to ask if my newly expanded frame – I’ve always had a flat stomach – was a turnoff to him, since it’s been so long. (I don’t think I’m a turnoff, incidentally: I’ve taken just as much care with my appearance now as I did before I got knocked up.) He said no, it was just that sex with a basketball belly presented a challenge, plus I’m as dry as Letterman’s wit. So experimentation with positions and a dash of organic canola oil solved those problems.

Ninja hasn’t been awake for a few hours now, so – now that I know I can find his major appendages almost at whim – I felt around until I found an arm, and stroked it down both sides. He woke up and stretched lazily for a minute, then went back to sleep.

That’s more reassuring than any doppler!

I told DH about my minor manipulation of Ninja’s body, and he’s calling me a bully with a licence (which is usually what he calls me in the capacity of teacher).

2 comments:

..al said...

Awesome! As dry as L's wit? Really?

Didn't know that CM dried out or something in pregnancy.

Kristy said...

How fun! I can't wait to feel arms and legs.