Went shopping today. DH took a pre-planned sick day so that we could cross the border, eat brunch at IHOP (we've got nothing like it where we live), and then go shopping. It was pretty nice. I'm a clothing fiend, so I picked up some cute tops at Macy's and Target. Plus boots and a Free People winter scarf, since my Chinese doctor says that I DO NOT dress warmly enough for late fall/early winter. I scoffed at this notion, since I'm in eastern-ish Canada, and I'm from the west, so to me, -2 degrees celsius does not a winter make. lol
Anyway, the mental day came at a good time, otherwise all I can think about is my cousin's baby, and how shiteously unfair this all is. She's already got healthy b/g twins, and now a 'surprise.' Thank goodness I live too far away to be invited to the baby shower.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Shopping: An Expensive Distraction
Posted by one-hit_wonder at 12:02 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment