CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Decided

Who knew that one teeny tiny little white object could become the source of such anguish? We TTC'ers, that's who! Methinks that I should write an ode to Provera. In the meantime, I just popped the top of the container and downed one pill. Enough thinking; we need more doing.

I wonder what women did BP (before Provera) to induce af. Surely they knew what to do (I've heard that parsley can get things moving, but I've never tried it). So much of that knowledge has been lost, most unfortunately. But don't get me started on that topic unless you want to read a feminist rant about western history! lol

To Sweetmomi: Hi! Sorry, you commented, and I lost it somewhere. But I have decided, thanks for asking! I am The Decider, a la George Bush! Hehe. I am neurotic and have had too much icewine today.

0 comments: