CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I know, I know what you're thinking...

Ok, she stops posting for half a year, and then suddenly she posts 3x/day? Wth? She sounds like an obsessive personality, and perhaps I should step away from her blog, just in case her Ebola-baby-rabies makes my own case of it even worse...

I wish to reassure you that I am just a regular Jane. Whatever that means. I have something of an obsessive personality, even where TTC is not concerned, but everyone's got tics. (Just because I do not allow my food groups to touch each other on my dinner plate doesn't mean anything, contrary to what my DH believes.)

Anyway, I just had to post an update. I'm spotting. So, unless my flesh is playing a nasty trick on me (which is possible - I am really hoping that this is not just breakthrough bleeding), that's the first time in my recorded history that I had an anovulatory cycle (I know, boo hoo for me). Usually, even if a cycle does drag out for months and months, I will ovulate before the old gal shows. Anyway, I guess the Provera issue is put to rest. Now I just wonder if it was the Chinese medicine and acupuncture that did it?

If I were not a vet, I'd be wondering if I should POAS in the morning. You know, 'implantation bleeding' and all. Alas for any eager readers out there, I will not. To me, any pregnancy that didn't result from IVF is just an urban myth. Science fiction, if you will. I've had too much unprotected sex with too few BFPs to believe otherwise.

2 comments:

Britt said...

Oh my gosh, I am cracking up right now. I don't let my food touch on my plate either, I've always been that way! LOL Just one more reason that we are such good friends :)

P.S. Sorry you are being rushed to make a decision about the FET. I wouldn't know what to do either so I am no help :(

..al said...

All Ears!