CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

False alarm!!!

Noooooo!!!

*Pouts*

The Charge: The thing is, with PCOS (as most of you already know) you have to expect weird bleeding (or non-bleeding). I can go for months without af - and have gone up to a year without being on the rag - and then suddenly hemorrhage for 3 weeks straight. However, I saw spotting, and assumed that af was finally arriving.

The Conviction: I'm obviously a dummy, as I don't learn from experience when it comes to my cycles: I never learn to expect the unexpected.

The Defence (which comes too late, of course, in honour of the spirit of PCOS-style menstruation): Well, your Honour, my cycles were becoming more and more 'normal' over the past 3 or 4 years. *Sits on her couch and pouts*

Sentence: More waiting!. Urgh.

Sorry, the courtroom-style post is lame, I know. I don't even know how court proceedings go, since I don't watch Law and Order. Haha.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, so sorry af is a evil hussey. Like I said, mafia style is my plan!