CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Daily Check-Up

External appearance: Developing a massive rash underneath my chest - it's spreading to my belly and back. Is this from my bra? Chafing? Stress? I was wondering if it was linked to the problems some consumers are having from Victoria's Secret's bras - there's a class-action lawsuit going on right now claiming that the bras contain formaldehyde, which causes rashes, chafing, itching, etc. Not something I want to have on my boobies, thank you very much. Don't even want formaldehyde in me when I'm dead. Anyway, my bras are from La Senza, which is apparently owned by Victoria's Secret. I'd like to go to the doctor to get the rash checked out, but I haven't found a family doctor yet.

Internal appearance: Not too bad today, actually. Maybe that Chinese medicine is finally kicking in - I've been on it for around 5 weeks straight. I did get my hair cut and highlighted a few days ago, which was nice. It's good to be very blonde again. :) I was listening to bouncy music all day on my iPod, so I guess that's good. Lots of Madonna and Corb Lund - the fun stuff. If you like country, you might (might) like Corb Lund (he's a fabulous alt country musician from Alberta) - check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp5TbQQTQA0.


10:10 p.m.
ETA: Gah, I hate Facebook right now. My pregnant cousin just announced her first ultrasound on her status, and the due date is June 9. Five days before my due date. How can I distract myself before I fall apart again tonight? At least I selected the option on the status feed to 'see less of' my cousin's news.

0 comments: